Monday, April 7, 2008

A clean-slate


I just read this great post over at newly legit*** Gun Lovin' Dwarf Chick...you can read it here. Okay, yes I have my secrets. Don't we all? I'm going to join the GL'DC and lay 'em out on the line.

DeadRabbit's Secretary's Laundry List:

I had a Leif Garret album. I bought it. And I listened to it. And I don't care that he looks like a mopey-assed Blood Elf...I still was made for dancing

I use to make fun of computer gamers. I considered myself a console gamer dyed-in-the-wool and disparaged what I saw as the "tip tapping" mincing game play of computer games. And look at me now /grin. I love WoW.

I'm an English major and a rotten speller. And, here's the worst part, I don't care. "Correct" spelling is a fairly new invention. English is an evolving language...and a little incorrect spelling helps that process in my book. Plus I consider it a huge social faux-pas to correct grammar and spelling mistakes. Especially, if it's obvious that it was a mistype.

DeadRabbit's List of Shame:

I'm kind of excited about the variety show. Anybody tells Thrall and I will deny, deny, deny. And then sheep the ba$#t@d who told him.

I didn't just skinny dip once in the Ogrimmar lake but many times.

Sometimes, as I'm getting dressed in the morning, I sing "Dem Bones" in front of the mirror:



Chester comes clean:

I'm not that fond of acorns. They are just so "nutty." Now a good steak with mashed potatoes on the side? That's good eating.

I read Watership Down and Animal Farm and hated them. I know that DR's secretary is all about the books and LOVES those two in particular. But blah, blah, blah...talking animals...blah, blah, blah. Give me a Tom Clancy novel any day of the week.

**newly legit? what???

2 comments:

Ratshag said...

Leif Garret? Well, we all has our youthful indescretions, I supposes.

Skinny dipping in Org again? Maybe some night I come join ya.

Steak and potatoes? You sneaky squirrel.

Rabbit Stew said...

@ ratshag: I can't hold my head high over Mr. Garret. It was an ugly moment in my youth.

And you are always cordially welcome to come a-skinny dipping...the water's warm. Plus your cannonball off the dock might be more impressive than mine. Can't get a good splash going.