Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Team Building Exercise

2:00 pm Valley of Wisdom, Orgrimmar

Thrall: DeadRabbit, Employee #317Un-Ma....may I call you Rabbit?

DeadRabbit: um, sure

Thrall: I'll make this brief, dear. I've been thinking that a bit of workplace cheer is in order. The orcs have been looking a little more green around the edges...more than usual....hahaha.

DeadRabbit: ok?


Thrall: Come on Rabbit, let's show some go-get-em spirit. Think of this as a fantastic team-building opportunity!

DeadRabbit: Couldn't we do that by raiding Stormwind?

Thrall: It's been done.

DeadRabbit: Or Alterac Valley, we could go as a group for training exercises?

Thrall: That is so Patch 2.4. I want to do something different. Something unexpected. A variety show Rabbit...it's what the orcs want.

DeadRabbit: Oh....hahahahhah....this is an April Fool's joke right? Some sort of "new kid on the block" hazing. I got ya ...wink, wink...you want me to thrash out bard style while sporting a Hello Kitty kilt, right? Good one!

Thrall: ............................

DeadRabbit: It's not a joke?

Thrall: No. So snap to it, Rabbit. Round up the crew and lets see a show. I'm counting on ya.

3 comments:

Ratshag said...

I's looking forward to this

Anonymous said...

Can't build team spirit this way. Maybe biceps.

Rabbit Stew said...

@Ratshag: I am not feeling like either Mikey Rooney or Judy Garland. Can you imagine an undead trying to sing "Come on kids, let's put on a show?

@Anonymous (ha! I know you): you mean our humilation in front of the group won't facilitate their team spirit through their shared laughter? Damn, I need to bring this up with Thrall.