Monday, April 21, 2008

Busy like the bee

Obviously not ready for the Anvilmar Thrall Mandated Variety Show.

Nope, Thrall has been told not get his knickers in a bunch and to calm down. Does the man not have something to occupy his time with? Leader of the orcs...come on, there must be something.

DeadRabbit is raring to go but me, da Secretary, had real life come up and demand some quality time. Yup had to prepare for Pesach: clean and scrub that chametz right out. (Hmmmm, since Thrall seems to have time on his hands maybe I should give him a bucket and a sponge and get him to scrubbing). And it is the end of a semester in MLS school. Can you say 2 term papers, two finals and a small five page paper that need to get done? oy! and double oy!!


  • But I did some time in WoW(shhhhhh....not to loud...don't want real life to know I'm goofing off).

  • Went and joined the Sidhe Devils. Madhare, the nice as pie warlock, and her faithful minion are hopping and skipping around Dun Morogh. Yes I said faithful minion. Yes, I said faithful...you'll see....my minion actually likes me. Palintera sent some liquids over as a welcoming gift. No, not hard liquor. Healing potions! Yippee.

  • Spent some time leveling a priest to 10. Just because. Who said that warriors were the slowest to level? Are you kidding me?!? Okay maybe it gets better but Priesties DEFINE squishie levels 1-10. They are the zenith of squishie-awesomeness and the nadir of "ya can't kill this." Given a chance to die, my priest would. I spent a lot of time dying. Let me just say, this priest squishiesness is what turns an innocent lass towards the shadow. Revenge is sweet. And let me also say right here, in print, there are some wolfs, bears, and Dun Morogh trolls that are going to feel some shadow pain right soon. Yup beasties, tremble in fear and say goodbye to your families. You are going to pay for the priest smack-down you showed me this weekend.

  • Goggled at the the uproar over at BRK's....wow, my mama told me to be polite even if you are disaggreeing. BRK wins uber-mom points for a polite reply to some rude responses. BRK telling people that there is only one way to go? Since when? However the discussion, if you can close your ears to the "you suck" verbiage, is interesting. Makes my head hurt 'cause I don't understand it all. But there it is in print. I want to go over it and test it out. See how it works. So thanks BRK, for the video, for answering the criticisms and for all the posters with different viewpoints. Makes for a good learning experience for a newbie like myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joyous Passover DR! (Not sure if there's a specific greeting, but you get the idea!)
I actually moved my Alliance experiment toon over to Kael'thas and I'm hoping to join up with SD. I still need to catch BBB online though. I'll probably be extremely casual over there, but it would be nice to have some cool people to chat with while I'm runnin around (and some people to help me not get lost again!) He's a Dwarf Hunter named Grimshott. Catch ya later.

Fikkle

Ratshag said...

Lucks with yer priestie there. Me experience was it were damn hard being so squishie. Getting from 10 to 20 were easier, but still tough. After that though, the face smelting kicks in and it be Payback Time.

Pilar Stewart said...

@Fikkle Merry Passover right back atcha :-) Hey how cool, it'll be fun being guildies with you.

@Ratshag Wow no wonder it is so hard to find a priest for a PUG. Being a priest is a commitment. And marking in my day planner: level 20, Payback