Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All right, you'll be wanting to take a left at the next light

Howdy folks,

Some of ya came here on purpose. But some of you may have been a bit confused when ya got here.

So I'm putting on my cop hat and the white gloves and directing the bottlenecked traffic:

1. Who is Zendulo? Funny, nerdy chick who makes great YouTube videos. Here is her YouTube page.

2. Poxer Puppy? Took me a moment but I figured this baby out. You're are looking for "Boxer Puppy" My advice? Get a cat. They are cooler and cuter and funnier.

3. Play free raven rabbits game? Wow, this one had me stumped. Tried to fool the traffic cop didja? No luck, I gotcha an answer: Hewitt, a free point and click web game that has a rabbit level and a raven level. Ha! and double ha!

4. And for all the variations of "naked girl shower room" inquiries, please go here.

No comments: