Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Is that where my arm went?

from DeadRabbits' Diary:

"My plan to escape the Elmer Fudd's of this world appears to be working. This recent report by wowhead shows that they have no clue that I have hidden myself in Orgrimmar.

Tricks are for kids? I think not: tricks are for this rabbit. Found myself a nice snug rabbit hole.

However, I have discovered a possible reason for the bits and pieces of me that were missing when I "woke up."


Barbarians! I mean one skinning, maybe two...but......I mean I know I have the nice soft skin (I moisturize daily) but sheesh mageesh. Alliance...you are going to pay! I want my forearm back!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you realize that shot of Nagrand kinda looks like a rabbit?? (Or, was that the point, rather than just the skinning #s?) :)

Rabbit Stew said...

@ Kestre: BRILLIANT. No, I didn't notice that. Thanks for the head's up.