Friday, February 22, 2008

An undead mage....boo ya!!







I'd like to introduce my alt for Pox Arcanum: Dead Rabbit.

Here she is just coming out of the crypt. Frankly, she's looking a little dazed but who can blame her? Waking up in a crypt. Waking up un-dead. Finding bits and pieces of yourself missing.

Dead Rabbit: "Don't forget to mention finding bits and pieces of yourself that you haven't seen before"

Oh...ewwwww

Dead Rabbit: "Thanks a lot. Actually my liver is kinda brown and healthy looking....nice to know"

Um...but you're undead. How could it be brown and healthy looking?

Dead Rabbit: "Oops! my bad....that was just a squirrel that had nestled in my insides. He must have found his way in through that rotting hole in my rib cage."

Ewwwwwww

Dead Rabbit: "hehehehhehe"












Here's our heroine taking on her first serious mob: the Night Web Matriarch. It's a different sort of job than what she use to do when she was amongst the living.

Dead Rabbit: "Yup, this is much better than being an administrative assistant. I spent my days in front of a computer or....ooooh the excitement....filing. Here I am undead and a mage"

How'd you become a mage?

Dead Rabbit: "No clue. Looks like the hand out job assignments here without interviews and such"

Cool! Interviews suck.

Dead Rabbit: "I'm wondering though. Is there a dental plan? What are the employee benefits? What's my retirement look like?"

Well, since you're undead, I think you are already "retired"

Dead Rabbit: "You think your funny, dontcha?"

And as far as a dental plan, I'm pretty sure you can just scavenge whatever parts you need from the local graveyard.

Dead Rabbit: "Management always finds a way to be cheap, huh?"

And as far as employee benefits, you get to be a mage. And wreak some serious havoc. You are definitely a bad ass.

Dead Rabbit: "ooh, ok well that's just cool"













Speaking of employee benefits, you did that Matriarch in.

Dead Rabbit: "I kicked her spider ass. And, you know, she was a good loser. She gave me a nifty webbed cloak as a present. Made out of spider webs."

Spider webs.....oh....um....that's nice.

Dead Rabbit: "Yeah they make the cape kinda soft. I think it's pretty."

Hey, I'm wondering. Where did the Matriarch have that cape hidden? I mean I don't see her carrying a bag or anything?

Dead Rabbit: "Oh she's got a squirrel like I do. She put the little rodent to work. He knits these capes up for her. I'm thinking of getting my squirrel a profession too. I mean it could be like rent for resting in my insides."

Mangement is always cheap, ain't it?

Dead Rabbit: "hardy har har har"

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Rabbit, you're hilarious. I love this style of writing, especially when the character has a real Character. Like Ratshag.

Rabbit Stew said...

@ Fuller: oh my...you compared me to Ratshag? That is a compliment and a 1/2...that orc is a hilarious mugger fugger.