Sunday, March 16, 2008

Separated at Birth #2



U HAS A FLAVOR

Chester: Ewwwww. Sometimes Deadrabbit, you are just gross.

DeadRabbit: Hehehe...she tasted like acorns.

Chester: *gasp*

DeadRabbit: /pats Chester...It's okay buddy, the picture was just posed. It's a joke. That's my friend Sally. She comes over to Brill sometimes and we chit chat about work.

Chester: Oh. But doesn't she work for the Scarlet Crusade?

DeadRabbit: Yup, she's the receptionist at that Nightmare Vale castle. But the hours suck. Plus she's dating this Blood Elf and is looking to transfer over to Silvermoon City. The pay is better and the benefits...

Chester: *yawn*

Dead Rabbit: Might need to cannibalize a squirrel right soon!

Chester: Ha! I'm thinking you are all talk....you don't even LIKE cannibalizing, do ya?

DeadRabbit: /blush It's just gross. Give me a sit-down meal in a good restaurant with food that's been cooked. Sheesh.

Chester: Wimp.

DeadRabbit: Rodent.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Great way to start the week, Rabbit--thanks. :)

Ratshag said...

/agree

Humans taste MUCH better after they's been cooked.

Rabbit Stew said...

@Kestrel: *grin* Is it okay to laugh at your own jokes? I still chuckle when I look at the picture

@Ratshag: with a good sauce and a side of mashed potatoes...delish.

Melindrava said...

Rabbit dear, don't be embarrassed about cannibalising. I realise it's not the most... er... delicate method of healing oneself, but I must admit it is tasty and it does come in quite handy when one's mana is low.

Rabbit Stew said...

@melindrava: you know, sister, you are right! I need to hold my little undead head high. So I cannabalize...it's an innate racial and therefore natural. Pass me a leg bone please.